On the 4th of September, Companies House is organising a one-hour webinar on the basics of incorporating a company, protecting your intellectual property and managing tax issues.
This is a great opportunity for researcher-entrepreneurs to learn more about:
- how to register the company (incorporation)
- directors’ responsibilities to Companies House
- directors’ responsibilities to HMRC (tax)
- how intellectual property, such as patents and copyrights, could affect your business
- where you can find further help and guidance
More info and registrations here.